December 21, 2020

Merry Christmas! 

I thought I had better post one last time before 2020 gets gone.... and I am sure most of you reading this blog will be very happy at its' passing. Myself included.

 

I put up the Christmas tree earlier this year than I ever have. We have been enjoying the festive feel since the end of November. 


Our home is small, but much bigger than what I am used to decorating. 
Most of the "stuff" I haven't seen in years, as there is only a small amount that we take south with us when we go.



It was like Christmas opening up all the totes and rummaging through all my stored Christmas things. And it was fun!!










Our lives are really very quiet so keeping up the blog hasn't been an easy job this year. No visitors, not much happening to write about. 

I've started painting a little more. I put the dolls away for the time being, and began to paint .... get this.... Christmas cards!! But unfortunately my timing was a little off, because I am much to late to send them to anyone! Maybe next year I'll have a small collection and I'd remember to send them out at the beginning of December. 




And I have been doing a little baking. Made two tourtier and baked some cookies. That is about all I am doing for Christmas baking.














So from our house to yours, we send you warm wishes for a blessed Christmas and health and happiness for 2021.

No comments: