October 30, 2020

Something I really didn't expect was snow!❄❄❅❅ 

Last Friday it was snowing when we got up in the morning and it snowed all day long.... we ended up with over a foot of the white stuff.  Light, fluffy white stuff! I have to say I wasn't impressed. We have never had snow in October, at least not since we've been here. 



Anyway, the thing to do is embrace it, after all we're going to be seeing a lot of it this year, staying home and all that.

We do enjoy our afternoons in the hot tub. Just about happy hour we'll pour a little toddy and just relax.











AND..... 

I'm still doing "Fabric Figurines"... 

This one was a custom request. My neighbour and good friend Diane (Doug) had this great piece of driftwood (complete with a toadstool) that really needed a fairy sitting on it, anso this was the completed project. She seemed happy with it.



This has become quite a pass time for me. 

Here are a couple more.....



 

No comments: