April 29, 2015

Rob, Tammy, Tristan
We spent 3 nights at my son's then left on Sunday morning for Morningside, AB (south of Ponoka) where we got to visit with my daughter Tammy and her family.  We relaxed at her place for a few nights as well, just catching up on what's been happening in their lives. Tristan turned 18 this year. I don't know where the time has gone. 








A trip to Alberta is never complete without a visit to see my cousin Norman and his wife of 45 years, Alice!! Such wonderful people. Good to see they are both doing well. Hoping that one day they will make their way west to see us. Love you both!













And another couple we love to see is my BFF Deb and her husband Len. We always enjoy their hospitality. It was fun again to catch up on their life's events. They both turn 60 this year, and have bought an RV to celebrate. I know they will have such fun 'camping'  until they retire and can do some real travelling - lol. Always great to see you two!! 


Our time in Alberta has come to and end and tomorrow we will have to get going, and make our way home.  Work will start for Michel again soon, and he's excited about that. I am anxious to get into the garden. Will have to buy my annuals for my baskets soon!


No comments: