June 30, 2022

Okay, time to blog again. I haven't reeaally blogged in a very long time so I am forcing myself to recollect events from memory. This could be scary, but in reality, no-one will know........

As we never sold the motorhome in the US, we drove it home. My daughter Tammy and her husband bought it and we agreed to deliver it the long weekend in May.

We drove to Alberta to deliver the RV to them in Ponoka, and along the way our front driver tire on our little Suzuki (tow car) blew out. All went well getting the spare on and we carried on without another hitch.





So this is what the tire looked like, and the mess it made of our poor little car. 







Here she sits in her new home in Ponoka, pictured with new owners, Tammy and Rob. I truly wish them as many happy years as we've had with the old girl.

No comments: