January 19, 2022

Our park is in lockdown until end of February, and has been this way since January 13th when the Board voted to have it this way. It's not the end of the world, but this means no outside people are allowed to attend our activities. So our big event and fund raiser "Street Fair" has been cancelled, as well as the Valentines Dance. We are still plenty busy as the calendar of regular activities goes on and on ....

Yesterday the January Birthday Luncheon was well attended by 19 ladies from the park. There were 2 birthday girls present. We carpooled and had southern food at a restaurant in Cathedral City called Southern Bell. We all had a good time. And I must add it was very hard for Marion (standing) to find a restaurant that would take a big group like this with Covid looming in the air.




Then today Tina and I attended Maureen's Paint and Sip at Desert Oasis.  She was teaching us the technique of "Dot Art"....too many dots for me!!


This is the group, most of whom I know from previous years at the park.
Maureen includes me and Tina in all her workshops and we really appreciate her.


This is my project, still unfinished and I am not sure I even like it. Give me a paintbrush and I am much happier! 







No comments: