June 04, 2021

 

April 25th weekend and I commited myself to a Craft Show here in Greenwood.  

There were only 7 vendors and probably less lookie loos. Can't blame anyone for not coming out on this cold, windy day. 

But we hung out there for 4 hours anyway.  Never sold anything, but I don`t think anyone else did either. 

The second Craft Show was Sunday of the May long weekend. The weather cooperated this time and there were more vendors and many more lookie loos. I managed to sell 2 paintings and 2 statues.  No pictures this time. Next one up June 27th. Can't say that I will do this every month, but for now I don't have much else to do. 


I made myself a little gnome to put in my garden and I'm thinking of adding a few of them to my lineup of dollies....... What do you think?


That's it for now. Thanks for reading.



No comments: