April 30, 2018

On Tuesday, April 17th we drove to Kelowna. This is the weather we encountered for most of the drive. It was not pleasant! But, when we arrived in Kelowna the sun was shining and we discovered that we were way over dressed for the day - lol! We had a few appointments in the morning, then we picked up Michel's mom and took her for lunch, then went to visit Michel's dad. 

We spent the evening with friends Bob and Ann in West Kelowna, and the next day did some shopping before heading back home. What a difference a day makes!  Thursday was a warm and wonderful drive back home, in fact, most of the snow was already gone and the roads were dry.  



We've been busy in the yard of course, raking leaves and just cleaning it up. 

I took on the project to repaint and antique this little cabinet. It belonged to my mom and I cannot remember her not having it - so this little piece of furniture is probably older than me!  I had stained it a few years back this dark stain, but decided that we needed colour in the living room.....








What do you think of this? I love the color! Do you think my mom would approve??

No comments: