October 7, 2014

We spent a relaxing week at my daughter Tammy's new place just south of Ponoka. Her fiance Rob bought a beautiful house on the Wolf Creek Golf Course where they are making a home for their family. Pictured on the right is  my daughter and her fiance Rob, my grandson Tristan, and their dogs, Tejah and Cooper. The cat (Ashes) wouldn't sit for a photo.  

My son Farren came down from Grimshaw for the weekend and we picked up his daughter Melody from her place in Red Deer, so I got to enjoy the company of all my kids and grands for the weekend. 

This was the first time in four years that we've all been together, so we took advantage of it for an updated photo shoot.
Me and my kids and grands - sure was nice to wrap my arms them. 





Then we travelled north a bit more - to Edmonton - where we visited with my cousin Norman and his wife Alice. It's always great to spend some time with them. 

This year we also got in a visit with Norman's older brother Larry and his wife Norma. Last year they were still in Casa Grand, Arizona when we came through so we never got the chance to see them. It was nice to see them again after many years. (stolen picture from fb - Norma and Larry)


Last but certainly not least we spent the weekend with my girlfriend Deb and her husband Len. (another stolen picture - Len, Deb and two of their grands) We had a great weekend of visiting.

We left on Sunday morning, stayed with Dennis and Nola again in Spillamasheen then carried on home on Monday morning. 

Had a wonderful couple of weeks, but are happy to be home. Now we have to get ready to drive south. 

1 comment:

Ann and Ron said...


we're o/n in Peartree RV o/n,in Phoenix Ore.
off to Mesa for the fall. then HDSprings in the spring.