April 29, 2014

The month of April is almost over and we don't know where the time gone.  Since we've been home the weather hasn't been very nice. Lots of rain and we even had snow on the ground last Sunday, but it didn't last very long. We are fortunate though that we do get sunshine. Today is looking like a promising day!

I had my hand surgery for Dupuytrens on Thursday, April 24th and I believe all went well. I already had my first bout of therapy yesterday, (had to go back to Kelowna)  and now instead of having my hand all bandaged up it only has a small bandage and I have to wear a night splint. But it's my right hand, so it is a little inconvenient. Michel has been busy doing the household things that I usually do.  We have another trip to Kelowna on May 7th for follow up with both the doctor and the therapist, and I hope that will be it for awhile although the therapist says I'll be wearing the splint for 5-6 months!!!

We will be starting our job on May 15th and we are looking forward to that. I am hoping to be able to get into the flower gardens over the next 2-3 weeks. 

Anyway we're looking forward to another summer in our little piece of paradise -   

No comments: