July 18, 2012


What a surprise I had today! After working in the yard this morning, we were just relaxing when the doorbell rang. We weren't expecting anyone, (at least I wasn't expecting anyone), so when we opened up the door to see my daughter Tammy, and my grandson Tristan, I was very surprised. More like shock, I think. Michel has known they were coming since we visited them in May, but the surprise was for me - I celebrate my 60th birthday on Friday, so they came in from Grimshaw, AB to help me celebrate.  This was by far the BEST birthday present. I so enjoy having them here.
It could only have been amplified, if my son could have made the trip too, but work and other commitments kept him from coming.


Beautiful birthday flowers - roses from Michel, mixed flowers from Tammy and Tristan.

No comments: