April 27, 2012

We spent this past week in Grimshaw, AB visiting with my kids. We had a wonderful week that went by way too fast. The weather wasn't great. Rain most days, but it was warm inside and we just relaxed and enjoyed the company. Today we are heading to Edmonton.

Picture on the right (taken at Christmas) is my son Farren, with his girlfriend Kim and daughter (my granddaughter) Melody (age 4). She has grown alot since we saw here last year at this time!! 
This picture of my daughter Tammy with her boyfriend Rob was taken a couple of summers ago while they were visiting in Nanaimo. Rob had surgery last Friday, so they weren't in the mood to pose for pictures. Glad to report that he's healing well, and will be home for 4 weeks. Tammy is happy about that.
BUT - Melody is a ham - always ready to pose for pictures. I guess most kids are. So here are a few of the pictures she 'posed' for. She's a real sweetie. It was nice to be grandma for a few days!
 


No comments: