December 2, 2011


A small group of ladies got together this morning to make the dining hall and lounge look a little more festive, and I was asked to lend a hand - a 'chore' I cannot refuse.


getting the boxes out and organized - have to put the trees together - are the branches color coded?

We put up two trees on the stage.

(that's me on the right) No I didn't just stand around the whole time - I helped too!! We got busy on the second tree and soon it was looking pretty nice.






 Here we have the two trees decorated - we do look busy don't we? 

Ooops - we had to move the tree about three feet to the right - almost lost it!! But Eddy and Darlene held on!!
The finishing touches -

maybe this Santa would look better over here???
That's better!

Beautiful!!

A job well done.....
Designing ladies??

(l to r:  myself, Eddy, Judy, Sandy, Darlene, Arlene and Coleen)

No comments: