July 26, 2011

Many people ask us what we do with ourselves all day in Greenwood..... I usually tell them "not much". In truth, we both enjoy reading, and we both enjoy 'playing' on the computer (we have to share it because we only have the one), we do have the job with BC Parks which takes about 4-5 hours about 5 days a week, but Michel does those pretty much on his own, which gives me a few hours on my own to fill in...and I've been baking more than usual. Not sure that's a good thing?? We do manage to keep busy.


Our job with the park requires us to supply wood to the campers, so today we went to the bush to chop wood. Here is a picture of Michel with his trusty chain saw, doing the deed....




He did the chopping and I did the loading. At least most of it. I can't lift those huge logs you see on the trailer. But we did get a nice load.



No comments: