April 29, 2011

Second stop, Grimshaw.
This is where my son and my daughter live with their 'spouses'. No pictures of them this time but that is not to say we didn't have a wonderful visit. We spent 4 days there and managed to be together each day....
Here is a picture of my grandson, Tristan. He's grown so much since we seen him last in August..... He's at least 6 inches taller. He's taller than me now!! Growing and growing up.... time sure does have a way of slipping by.

We took a short drive out to Lac Cardinal Prov. Park one morning and brought Tammy's (my daughter) two dogs Tija and Cooper. Who knew Cooper would love the water so much. He just barreled into the water, surprising everyone, chasing sticks and bringing them back.,


In this photo below: (l to r) Tristan, Tammy, Michel and Rob (Tammy's other half)
Gotta wonder what they're all thinking?




1 comment:

Donna & Ray said...

I can't believe how big Tristan is now. He looks so different...grown up, I guess.