November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!

We spent the day in Kelowna to help Michel's Dad celebrate his 80th birthday.
There were just the four of us - his parents and us - and we just hung out, went out for dinner and had a couple of glasses of wine. We just enjoyed the day and the company. (here is a picture of Rick blowing out candles)

- (and this one is Michel and his dad)



Yes - we're still hangin in here- the weather hasn't been too bad. If only it would stay like this! We're planning on spending Christmas with Michel's parents in Kelowna, but I still want to 'do my thing' here.....so I'm going to start decorating soon. It's been 3 years since I've seen my Christmas stuff and I'm getting anxious...

Michel is working (on call) for Emcon, so once the snow starts flying he'll get to clean roads. But even though we're not sitting in the sun, we both find time goes by pretty fast anyway. We both manage to stay busy, even if it's only reading, or doing sodoku, or playing poker on the internet - or watching TV - time marches on....






No comments: