September 7, 2008




My son and his family were in Kelowna this past weekend. It was a nice surprise when he called on Saturday night asking if we had plans to go to Kelowna . We hadn't planned on it, but of course we did. We spent two great days there - Sunday and Monday. On Sunday we rented a boat and took the kids for a ride - Melody's first boat ride, and she squealed with delight. Here is Melody with her Mom (Khrystal) and with ther Dad (Farren).








In this picture (l to r) Michel, Khrystal, Melody (my granddaugher), Farren (my son) and Tristan (my Grandson). We had a great time cruising around the Okanagan Lake.


Here is a picture of Melody with her 'hair straight back' enjoying the breeze





1 comment:

Donna & Ray said...

Now what a little sweetie that Melody is, Grandma! I can sure see a lot of you in your son's face.